Dental camps consume large quantities of supplies. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
Supplies & Equipment Needed:
1. Fluoride Varnish – Each child receives a fluoride treatment
2. Anesthetic – We need large amounts of anesthetic and can use anesthetic close to the expiration date
3. Amalgam – Our clinics use large quantities of amalgam which is always in short supply
4. Etch and Sealants – For prevention
- Spoon excavators
- Round burnishes
- Condensers (small)
- Surgical instruments: most common varieties only
6. Handpieces – slow and high speed
7. Supplies – The project uses a wide variety of common supplies including:
|Face Masks||Gloves – all sizes|
|Gauze – 2″ x 2″||Bibs|
|Bib clips||Dental Floss|
8. Toothbrushes – Each child receives a new toothbrush, so please donate any brushes you have available. Our projects use 15,000 toothbrushes a year!
Please note: We are unable to accept donations of supplies that are past their expiration date.